Modules/Motors, Project Boards
Logic Analyzer EEPROM CY7C68013A-56 EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Develop Board ModuleModules/Motors, Project Boards
Logic Analyzer EEPROM CY7C68013A-56 EZ-USB FX2LP USB2.0 Develop Board Module
1. Adopt cy7c68013a-56 chip: low-power version, enhanced 51 core, 16KB program data area, 48Mhz main frequency, 480Mbps high-speed transmission protocol standard, which is in conformity with USB2.0 specification and downward compatible with USB1.1.
2. Firmware EEPROM: the complete system programming scheme is used to download firmware programs directly using USB cable. The board provides 16K (24LC128) large-capacity program memory (EEPROM), which is used to store VID/PID and USB firmware, meeting the program space requirements of CY7C68013A.
3. All GPIO are introduced through 2.54mm standard needle discharge, which is greatly convenient for learners to extend the design by themselves.
4. With the corresponding firmware, the functions of the logic analyzer can be realized through the core board.
5. Provide schematic diagram in PDF format and relevant source code.SKU: n/a
Arduino, Project Boards
Prototype Shield with Mini Breadboard for Arduino
Arduino Prototype Shield:
– The small soldering area
– Access to a BlueSMiRF socket for wireless communication between Arduinos
– 2 general LEDs
– 1 general pushbutton switch
– 1 Arduino reset switch brought to top level
– 5V, GND and Raw pins are exposed as well
– All Arduino pins are brought to the top level
– Mini Breadboard:
– 170 tie points
– Self-adhesive backing to stick on the Arduino Prototype Shield
– Size: 1.7″ x 1.3SKU: n/a